Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Lina's German Test!

My German Language Class

I just want to send out a quick prayer request for tomorrow.  I am in an intensive German language course every M-F from 8am-1:15pm.  I just took my speaking test for A-2 today and did well.  Tomorrow I will take my hearing understanding, reading understanding, grammer and writing tests.  Please pray that I will pass and be able to go on to B-1!  As my teacher says, my grammar is "Katastrophe"! :0)

Jim just got back from meeting with the English teacher in a local high school.  They are excited to have him come help with their classes.  He has 3 days now on the calendar to teach in the classes.  They have asked him to talk about Alaska in one of the classes.  He lived his last year of college in Alaska, so is looking forward to that!

Well, back to studying my "Katastrophe" grammar! :0)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck, Lina! When you're done with your test, perhaps you can help me prepare for our next Whatcom Chorale concert, which is almost totally in German. We are doing works of Schubert and Brahms — who is from Leipzig! I'll be sending good grammar energy your way!

deb said...

Lina, I have been praying! May God give you all the German wisdom you need!

Unknown said...

Praying for you!!

Nandhini said...

Nice content which provided me the sufficient knowledge about the imporatnce of studying the foreign language. Thanks for updating us.
German classes in Chennai | German Courses in Chennai