Today you will hear from Jim about our up-coming plans for the next 12 months:
We hope this finds you well and looking forward to Spring. We are still currently under a tight Covid Lockdown here in Germany. Yet the Gospel is unchained as we minister online and one-on-one with individual students.
|Empty Closets for a family to live in our home for one year.|
|Jim packing van.|
- We must leave Germany for one year, beginning March 16, 2020 through March 17, 2022.
- We will be in Bangladesh for one month, March 18 - April 15.
- We will be in the States working remotely, traveling, and being there for new granddaughter to be born, April 17 - Sept 14.
- We will be living in and working from the Czech Republic Sept. 15, 1021 - March 17, 2022.
- Pray for us as we travel, especially with all the Covid 19 restrictions, that we will be able to cross boarders and travel without a problem and with good health.
- Pray for Lina as she is still recovering from gallbladder surgery.
- Pray for time with family and friends while in the States.
- Pray for continued good connections with young people we are discipling, youth workers we are training, and youth groups we are involved with in Germany.
- Pray for a healthy rest of pregnancy and delivery of Nate and Caitlin's little baby girl.