|Jim working hard in Bangladesh with Emily, Noah, and Ember (the dog) keeping him company!|
|The Noah's Ark replica was huge and built to the size as recorded in the Bible!|
|Cappadocia is know for its rock formations and its hot air balloons!|
|The people of Cappadocia would carve out the large "Fairy Towers" for their houses and even their churches! We saw many beautiful frescoes on the ancient church walls!|
|By Georges Jansoone JoJan - Own work, CC BY 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=2642263|
|Emma Grace on May 23.|
- Please continue to pray for Emma Grace, that she will continue to grow and will be able to get out of the hospital on her due date, July 4.
- Pray for us as we continue discipleship and training sessions online with our dear friends in Germany.
- Pray for our teammate, Rachael, as she will be heading up the two camps we will be having this summer.
- Pray for Julie, our summer intern, that this will be a rich summer for her as she partners with Rachel to help out with the camps.
- Pray that the camps will be able to happen and that God will bring many young people and touch their lives through the camps.
- Pray for our busy travel schedule, that God will continue to give us health and strength.